Come celebrate the holidays with the voices of Mendelssohn Club and the Mendelssohn Brass in one of our most popular concert series! Experience the beauty of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church set to the sounds of the season and enjoy the quaint charm of the Chestnut Hill shops and restaurants. Enjoy classic holiday favorites combined with the beautiful music of Louis Vierne, Carl Ruggles, and Donald St. Pierre. Featuring organist Michael Stairs.
Tickets: This concert is sold out. Please catch us with the Philadelphia Orchestra at the Kimmel Center December 20-22, 7p. Visit http://www.mcchorus.org/wp/archives/1693 for more information.
December 15, 2012 | 5 pm
St. Paul’s Church of Chestnut Hill
22 E. Chestnut Hill Avenue, Philadelphia (Chestnut Hill)
To hear this concert at the Grand Opera House in Wilmington, DE on December 9 at 3pm, visit http://www.thegrandwilmington.org.
Mendelssohn Club has partnered with several businesses in the Chestnut Hill area. Show your pre-printed ticket, program book, or ticket stub at these locations to receive a discount:
- 15% off purchases at Hipster Home on the day of the concert, Saturday, December 15
- 10% off dine-in or take-out (not including alcohol) at the Trolley Car Diner on the day of the concert, Saturday, December 15
- 10% off services at Diamond Spa the week of the concert, Monday, December 10 – Sunday, December 16
- 15% off at Thai Kuu on Friday, December 14 for Lunch (11 am -3:30 pm) and Dinner (3:30- 5 pm) and Saturday, December 15 Lunch (11 am-3:30 pm)
- 10% off all food at McNally’s Tavern (eat-in orders only, not including alcohol)
- 10% off the entire check at Tavern on the Hill (not including tax or gratuities) on the day of the concert, Saturday, December 15
- 10% off purchases at Big Blue Marble Bookstore (excluding gift cards) on the weekend of the concert, Saturday, December 15 and Sunday, December 16