Join Alan Harler and a panel of prominent experts for a lively discussion of Mendelssohn’s revival performance of St. Matthew Passion and its context.
- Alan Harler, Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia
- Tanya Kevorkian, Millersville University
- R. Larry Todd, Duke University
- Steven Zohn, Temple University
- ..and Koji Otsuki, to moderate the discussion
This symposium will be informal and accessible to novices and experts alike and will be followed with a friendly reception.
After learning about Mendelssohn’s revisions, please consider attending our North American Premiere on February 8th, 4pm.